Taking depo injection. Missed a shot. Had unprotected sex. Having pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancy test negative. Pregnant?

Good day. I m 32 years of age. I m on the depo injection but I administer the injection myself. I got my last one in August 2012 and in September 2013 I had an appendix operation where I was on a drip getting antibiotics for over 3 days. I have not had my depo again but I ve been having intercourse with my hubby. Since about two weeks ago I ve been feeling very sick. I feel nausua, headaches , heartburn , stomach cramps , upset stomach, lower back pains, sore and tender breasts, constantly falling asleep and very emosional. I did a test about a week ago but it came out negative. I did the test in the afternoon but by the time I ve consumed over 6 litres of water. Can I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013