Taking daphne pills due to ovarian cyst, delayed menstruation after stopping pills. Chances of pregnancy?

i was taking daphne pill because my first OB gyne diagnosed me to have ovarian cyst and told me to take daphne pills for 3 months...I decided then to have a second opinion and found out it wasnt necessary for me to take i didnt finish taking one pack of daphne pill...i was instructed by my second OB gyne to stop taking it and not take the last 7 tablets of the daphne pill because i didnt need it anymore..but my problem now is, my menstruation is delayed already for almost 2 weeks. Please help it normal to have delayed menstruation or could it be becasue im pregnant? i need clear answers please. thank u
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer