Taking cytotec with medicine for contraction. Have Diarrhea. Why did I bleed?

I take cytotec with medicine for contraction and 2 cytotec for vaginal supp. .the first day I take is no effect . then I try again. I just bleed for 2 days but not heavy.. Then I try again but this time every 2 hours starting to 6pm to 4 am. I bleed a red blood and small clots and I have a diarrhea . Then I have a ultrasound. The fetus have a good heart beat. I decided to continue my pregnancy. But I am worried bec. I don t know if my baby will be ok.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer