Taking cyra, montenair for heartburn. Reddish bumps in the throat with sore throat. Due to medication?

Hi, I am feeling heartburn from past 3 months...however, since lat one month i feel the same daily at around 1 PM and it lasts for 2-3 hr which goes by evening. I consulted my dpctor and he has given me Cyra - IT and Montenair FX. I am taking these medicines and since then heartburn has not occured...but I have sore throat yet...very recently my friend noticed 2 red bums at straight back in the throat skin....should I consult my doctor again for the red bums or they will disappear gradually
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012