Taking crisanta for polycystic ovary but still not getting the period

i have polycystic ovary . i am 25 yrs old. for some reason i cant contact my doc. she prescribed me crisanta only for 21 days. i have taken that. after that i have 3months regular period. but again this month i am missng it. i have no any other problem. what should i do? i will take crisanta again. and can u tell me after taking crisanta 21 days the period happens. then after how many days i wil take this again. please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Aug 2011