Taking coversyl plus and endep, high BP, mini stroke. Endep causing high BP?

Hi my name is Lorraine I have been on coversyl plus for years but during Feb this year I was put on Endep and they increased it to 50mg twicw daily as a result I have have blood pressure readings of 204/108 and in march had a mini stroke. Doctors said it was caused by stress as I have a 43 yr old daughter who has bipolar and has been giving me a very hard time. I was given an extra 2.5 coversyl taken nightly but decided to come off the endep as I felt something was not quite right. As a result my blood pressure is nearly back to a healthy reading. Please can you explain if Endep was causing high bp........thanks Lorraine
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013