Taking cough syrup for severe cough. Feeling lightheaded and shaky after the use of albuterol. Why?

Hello. Wednesday when I was getting ready for school, I had a horrible cough. So I stayed home and my mom called the doctors office, they prescribed me some cough syrup. My cough is fine now. But after I took the cough syrup that day, I took a breathing treatment. You know, albuterol. And ever since then I've felt shaky, weak, and a bit lightheaded. It's Friday and I still feel the same. My cough is just gone. What's up with that?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013