Taking cortisol. Got elevated testosterone, androstendion, progesterone. Reason?

Dear, which test should I done more my last test day1 cortisol am 379.6 (171-536) cortisol pm 399.55 (64-397) . acth am 3.42 (1.6-13.9) acth pm 10.12 in th evening at the 22:30 i dring 1mg dexamethasone pills day2 cortisol 24.9 i done cortisol am and pm before few months and it was almost same results, there is no circadian rythm. and first time when i check cortisol in the morning it was 1047 and the range was (135- 680) also i have elevated androstendion, testosterone , 17 oh prog, no PCOS , no extra hair on my body, lot s od acne not all of time. And i feel very sick.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013