Taking corticosteroid injections in the nasolabial fold. Having low tinnitus when ear covered with hand. Injection related to symptoms?

Hi I am a 43 years old female and I had sudden tinitus followed by blocked ear about 8 days after hyaluronic acid injection in the nasolabial fold. Now as I am on corticosteroid since 4 days, I feel much more better and the blocked ear sensation has disappeared. I still feel a very low tinnitus when I cover my ear with my hand . I would like to know if my injection is related to my symptoms and fow how long should I continue taking steroids. One last question: am I at risk to suffer again from the same symptoms after my recovery? I forgot to mention that I am a general physician myself. Thx
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013