Taking contraceptives, for severe periods. Undergone endometriosis surgery. Induced provera. When should we test for infertility?

I have been on birth control since 2002 for my periods being so severe I had a laporscopy twice once in 2006 and once in 2011. When I was on birth control I took it continuously and rarely had a period. Now I am trying to get pregnant and am really struggling. I am begining to do research and realizing that stopping my period like that was not healthy. I had surgery for endometriosis then I had depot lupron for 3 months and I am having trouble getting my period back. Last month my gyno put me on provera to medically induse my period it worked but now I am at the same spot again my gyno said to try provera for another month but I am 27 and my husband is 31 we want to be more aggressive any advice? When should i start to test for infertility?? in me and my husband? Please Help
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012