Taking contraceptive pills, losing appetite, lost weight, nausea, bleeding. Is it normal?

Hi I've just started taking the levest contraceptive pill ive nearly finished my first cycle and I've noticed I've lost my appetite and lost weight. I just don't feel like eating anything! I practically have to force myself To eat a meal. Ive been a little nauseous also. I've also been having some breakthrough bleeding today and yesterday. I'm just wondering if this is normal and to do with the pill or if I should be worried at all? I was on the same pill for 5 months and I came off it for a month, had a normal period and started back on the same pill this month. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013