Taking contraceptive pills. Decreased menstrual flow. Prescribed Duphaston for ovarian cyst. Can pills be taken together with medicine?

good day my friend ask me favor to ask her question to you doc.SHE is taking contraceptive pills for almost 2 years and now past three months her mentruation blood decreases And now she consult OB-GYNE about her problem the OB-GYNE doctor checked and found csyt found at the right ovary now she forgot to ask about the contraceptive pills .the doctor adviced her to take duphaston for the cyst .can she taKe contraceptive pills while taking duphaston at the same time? Please email the answer at this email add YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  41 Awaiting Answer