Taking cocaine. Noticed swollen lips, spots on chest, hands and feet. Diagnosed as infection. Any treatment?

I have recently been taking cocaoine I woke up yesterday to fing my lips are swollen and have spots on my chest hands and feet . I went to the doctors and they said I have an infection in my mouth which is causing my body to react against it causing the swelling and spots. I have been given anti biotics and steriods could cocaine be the cause or is it generally down to the infection. My mouth hurts my throat feels swollen my hands and feet are sore but my nose is fine?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012