Taking co-amoxiclav for urine infection. Rash on left breast. Do I have an inflammatory breast cancer?

I have been prescribed co-amoxiclav for a urine infection, I started them Monday, then noticed a red rash on my left breast, it is itchy, not sore or uncomfortable or anything like that but it covers pretty much all of my breast. I have been to the dr this morning and she told me she had never known a rash to show up just on one place from a antibiotic, anyway she left me a bit uncertain, so I googled my symptoms and it says about inflammotary breast cancer, could I have this? I have just turned 20.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013