Taking clomiphene citrate, HCG Inj. Done U/s for follicle size. Had intercourse. What are the chance of conception

Hello Doc ., PLease help me. I am 41 years old and my last period start on 27th April and I was taking clomiphene citrate 50 mg for five days, as prescribed by my doctor. The doctor conducted ultrasounds on alternate days to check the follicle size. It was 8,9 (date was 4th & 5th May ),and on the 9 day of my scan, i had hcg injection to rupture the egg on my 17th day as follicle size in LO is 20.8mm*19.3, My egg was ruptur on 11th day (date was 7th May). I have done my intercours on the 8th,9th,11th,12th & 13 th Day ( date was 4,5,7,8,9 May) can I concive ? how many days after confirm my pregnency and which date i try to pregnency test .
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012