Taking clomid for conception. Used canesten cream for thrush. Had severe allergic reaction. Frequent urination. Am I pregnant?

I have been trying for a baby and have been taking clomid . Im not sure if I ovulated this month but as always I thought I had thrush around the time when I would normally ovulate. First of all I used the normal canestan thrush pessary and cream but for some reason this month I had a severe allergic reaction to it. Also the last two days I have started needing to wee a lot. Sometimes there isn t a lot but as pretty much as soon as I walk away I get a funny feeling that I need to go again. Its not in my tummy thats telling me but more that feeling down below that tells you. If you get what I mean?? Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012