Taking clomid. Trying fro conception. Spotting, weight gain and nausea. Pregnancy test negative. What is happening?

Hello, I am 23 and me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for 3years I went to my Obgyn and I was put on clomid 50mg I have taking it for 3months and this month I was 2days late starting my cycle and when I did start it was almost black in color I have gained some weight and I have been a.little nausea but I took a pregnancy test it was negative... please help me by telling me if you know what might be yapping with me
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013