Taking cipro for kidney infection. Severe pain, fever, nausea, urge to urinate. Permanent cure?

i recently had a kidney infection. i was put on cipro i took it as directed and im done with it and im not any better. Im in severe pain and running a fever , nauseated and very tired. its my left side flank pain goes into my back. pain is sharp and burning. i have the urgency to go pee but not going alot. i have a history of kidney stones and kidney infections since first grade ive been hospitalized every time for some reason the e.r. said my u/a was good and my blood work is fine. i know somethings not right, i know when my kidney is bothering me ive struggled with kidney issue since as a small child. the pain seems to be relieved slightly when i lay on my right side. what is going on?? can i have it removed? im seriously considering that because ive had only problem with my left kidney and its already scarred up from repeated infections, i just want it to stop. i need to concentrate on my 3 yr old son and go to school again someday. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013