Taking cipralex, xanax since months, have head pressure. Could medicines be causing this?

Hello, I have been on Cipralex for more than 4 months. I was also taking xanax with cipralex in the first month and 3 weeks in January. I am now only on cipralex and experiencing really hard head preassure - front of my head. In the bginning of taking this drug i noticed the pressure - it was coming and going now it is almost permanent. Is it possible that this head pressurea is from cipralex , would this last so long. I was put on it due to depressive states and pannick attack. Thank You in advance Regards Kasia
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013