Taking ciplar and lonazep for stress and anxiety. On Xtor for high cholesterol levels. Advice?

hai i m 40 years old bussiness man iam leaving alone i am very tensed and anxitey in married but my childrens education my children and wife is not with me,im bussinessing in dubai. For my tension and anxity doctor prscribed me ciplar 10 mg and lonazep.25mg. my colostrol level is 230 so im having xtor f and one supplimentery doing jogging while im get time. this is my generel condition. I want to know that my health is ok ? im consulting my doctor every once in 3 or 4 months. his oppinion is am perfect.dont worry about anything have tension and anxity dont bother about it its a part of bussiness. Is it ok ? any other medication ?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012