Taking cilest, prescribed flucloxacillin. Risks for pregnancy due to medicine?

I am taking cilest and have recently been prescribed flucloxacillin . I took my last cilest pill of the packet today and will be having a break for a week. I am also due to take my last flucloxacillin tablet on tuesday. When I start my next packet of cilest next week, will it be an effective form of contraception , or will the flucloxacillin still be in my system? Please help as I do not want to risk becoming pregnant!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012