Taking chemo. Has blister. T-shirt stuck on back. Legs, arm swollen. Solution?

yes, myhusband take chemo and had a rash , try all kind of med s . cream etc now he has blister and some are breaking and his tshirt is stuck on his back and has raw skin so its hard to pulll off plus the shower water hurt and I can t get him into the tub becasue his legs, arm are swollen too.... and the knees have rash too he said every thing hurt... he had chemo Monday B12 short and Tuesday we went to the Hospital for 2 pts of blood.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013