Taking champix for osteoarthritis in neck. Getting fluttering under breast. Side effect?

Hi I m 38 female with oesteoarthtis in neck, knees , 2 knee scopes ., flat painful feet I m taking champix but lately even before champix I feel this pressure little bit like flutterring under my breast left side no pain .. It comes and goes but can last alot and I can feel it . It really scares me feels like a gush flutterring ..also feels like my heart bears hard at once stops but no psin my heart rate is 76 a minute ..I have acid reflex I take nexuim to ..
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013