Taking cerazette. Previously was on noromin, brevinor and microgynon. Now having constant bleeding. Should I switch over to old pills?

Hi I was put on cerazette after having breakthrough bleeding an very irregular periods with my old pills. I was on noromin, brevinor then microgynon. The specialist told me cerazette would stop the bleeding and eventually I wouldn't even have periods or just one day a month. But I've been on this pill for almost three months and have bled almost every day. It's changed for what it was like on the pervious pills, not longer very light, light pink or brown - it's now dark brown or period red with clots sometimes. I think my body didn't haven't enough time to get used to my old pills (I was only on each for about a month). What can I do? Is it a good idea to switch back to one of my old pills and try again? I don't care if I get periods again I just want to stop the constant bleeding. This has been happening for six months with three of them being heavier from the cerazzette
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013