Taking cerazette. Had 2 week long period. Feeling sick, lost appetite, low blood pressure, episodes of migraines with aura. Cause?

Hello, I m a 32 year-old English woman. I ve been on Cerazette for nearly 2 years. Generally I m happpy with it but this is the second or third time I ve had a 2 week-long period. 2 weeks ago I had my normal 4 days, it stopped for 2, came back a little for about 3, stopped again, then back again yesterday morning. I m feeling sick and have lost my appetite . I m 55kg, 173cm tall, low blood pressure , history of very infrequent migraines with aura.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012