Taking carbox for epilepsy. What is the difference between carbox and tegretol?

hi .. my cousin has epilepsy, she is taking OXCARBAMAZEPHINE OR CARBOX.... may i just know the difference between that drug with CARBAMAZEPHINE OR TEGRETOL? which is better for my cousin to take..? she is 35 yrs old...her doctor told her that, that drug is already her lifetime medication..... thank u for the reply... im glad that there is a way where we can ask questions directly to doctors through online...this is very useful to us.Hope you will continue your mission in helping more people.. More power.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013