Taking bystolic for hypertension. Feeling tired, dizziness and purple dots on the body. Medication side effects?

high blood pressure. Iam female,age 75. I have been taking triamtrene hctz and bystolic for years. I now have all the bad side for both drugs. all the usual ones of headaches tiredness, dizziness . things I can only tell you about. visible side effects are red and purple pin dots all over my body. tendon abnormalities which have drawn myright foot sideways all meds ssem to same side effects. these medicines have just about got me past going. I am no longer taking triamtere hcts but now find the bystolic may be abig part of my tendon and joint problem. what can I do?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013