Taking buspar, shaky jittery feeling. Could buspar causing this? Anxiety?

I am on buspar 7.5 2x a day. I have been taking it for just overr 2 weeks. I was initially put on to treat anxiety and thought that the jittery nervous feeling I had would go away. you cannot tell from the outside that I am shaky. I have control of my hands and so forth. I am just confused and wondering could the buspar be causing this shaky jittery feeling after 2 weeks or can this be anxiety. I otherwise have a clear head and feel rather well.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013