Taking btn plus for baldness, slow erection. Does it have any side effect?

hi .i m 21 and is under the supervision of a recognised dermatologist for baldness .from 2 months he is continuously prescribing me btn plus(biotin+ finasteride )i almost continued for 1&a half month but now fear to continue that such a long dosage may cause some problem as it contains finasteride .also nowadays i m getting slow erection .is such a long dose of btn plus the cause for it?should i stop its intake?does it causes permanent disorder& how long it should be continued?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012