Taking brown pills of birth control. Had unprotected sex. Concerned

Hello my name is john I am 22 years. Recently I had unprotected sexual intercourse with my girlfriend who is on birth control (Junel Fe Birth Control) and has been taking it for over a year I believe. During intercourse I believe I could have possibly ejaculated inside her vagina…This week she is on her set of “brown pills” which indicates her period week. I am concerned and would like any opinion on if we should get the day after pill (For example, Plan B) or if we should be fine considering she is on birth control already?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013