Taking birth controls, using green tea, Raspberry ketone and ultra probiotic pancreatic enzyme. Will this help to lose weight?

i m 26 yr old on birth control pills and would like to try the following to help me lose 30# while eating well and exercising. raspberry ketone 500 mg/green tea 400 mg/multi berry complex 100 mg or with green coffee bean extract 800 mg/chlorogenic acid 50%? also, does the following have any issues w/BC pills? ultra probiotic pancreatic enzyme 100 mg/papain 50 mg/fructo-oligosaccharides 100 mg
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013