Taking birth control, urinary tract infection, delayed periods

Hello I am a 23 year old woman and I ve been having constant urination and lower back problems. I m suppose to start my period at the beginning of the month but it still hasn t come yet. I figured my period is changing because I ve been getting the bith control shot for years. I ve been off birth control for about a year now. I just got over a urinary tract infection not too long ago. I was wondering if someone would be able to tell me what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012