Taking birth control pills regularly, brown spotting, experienced chlamydia, unprotected sex. Reason?

Hi there, I am a 19 year old female who takes birthcontrol regularly and have for aproximatly 7 years now and have been on Apri (birthcontrol) for 3 years. I do the 3 months on a week off. I just noticed that i have brown spotting 3 days before my period is due. I have also recently experiensed a case with chlamydia but have taken the drugs to get rid of it. that was about a month and more ago.I also have unprotected sex because i am allergic to latex .. Should i be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012