Taking birth control pills, bleeding, period type pain, mood swings. Continue pills?

I took 2 microgynon pills 3 days running by accident. I was on my period during this time. I bled for a few days. I binned that packet and started a new strip which I aimed to continue taking 1 a day of until it ran out. I am trying to take the pill about 8pm each night as I work shifts so am not up the same time everyday but sometimes Im a couple of hrs late. I ve got period type pains and I am very up and down emotionally. Shall I continue to take the strip of pills, or stop for a week and go back on?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012