Taking birth control pills. Had unprotected sex and missed my pills. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Birth control: I have been taking microgynon 30EG for 3 years now. I started my new pill packet on the 18/06 I was put on antibiotics on the 25/06 until 29/06 which I had unprotected sex on (other than the pill) as my GP said I d be ok to do so. I then missed pills on the 1/06 and then on the 3/06, 4/06, 5/06 still having unprotected sex. Becoming pregnant is something me and my partner want but I haven t yet come off the pill out of habit (I have never missed pills before this packet apart from sugar pills which I have never taken due to GP telling me I don t need to) What are the chances of me being pregnant? And also I have 3 pills left in this packet which means my bleed is due in 6 days, if an egg has been released AND fertilised is there a chance of just bleeding out the fertilised egg or will my body release hormones to prevent that? Sum up: Could I be pregnant? AND if I have a fertilised egg in my fallopian tube will my body just bleed it out unknowingly? Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012