Taking birth control pills. Had periods for 2 weeks. Had unprotected sex. Feeling sick in mornings. Pregnant?

Hello,I have just started the pill after not been on it for quite some years....within 3-4 days of taking the pill I bled for about 2 weeks none stop,I then had finished a pack and had to take my 7 day I took my 7 day break and was having unprotected sex,within that 7 day break I never bled once and still arnt bleeding now....could I be pregnant,I have been feeling sick in the mornings but I put that down to me been anemic
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013