Taking birth control pills. Forgot pill so had sex with condoms. Safe?

Hi, I'm 18 and sexually acive and live with my boyfriend. last night i noticed that my uhum nipples where suddenly a lot harder than usual and very sensitive, it felt uncomfortable when i touched them. although i know that on some girls it gets like that before they are about to get their period. although i have had my period since i was 14 and never had such symptoms. ive been on the pill for a while and i know the rules although recently about 2 weeks ago i had my period but stopped my pill because i forgot to buy a new box, we stayed responsible and for the while that i wasnt on the pill we had seks but with condoms only.. eventually i went to get a new box but i think i have to wait until i get my next period and then start again. im not sure if im pregnant. but before freaking me and my boyfriend out i want to know what it might be. im planning on taking a pregnancy test when i am supossed to get my period again so iknow for sure. although i have a nother question, if im not pregnant and take my pill again, how long do we have to have seks with a condom untill i am safe to have seks without condoms? so there are my 2 questions. please help. Thanks in advance :)
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013