Taking birth control pill yasmin, missed pills, minor stomach cramps, unprotected sex. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I m on the birth control pill yasmin and 1 week ago i realised over new years that i had missed 3 pills to took them all at once, these were in the last week of my 23pill pack but now.. 8 days on i have had some minor cramps but no bleeding . I have only had sex once in this time, should i be worried about risk of pregnancy? And should i only start my next packet of pills once my bleed has begun? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013