Taking birth control, orange discharge after sex, burning after sex. What could it be?

Had my period memorial day weekend it usually last 3 days very lit, on birth control for 8 years now. Had a pap don t on Monday June 4th noticed that I have beeding when is was done, just had sex ( protection) and had orange discharge when went out the bathroom, have slight burning after the fact ?? What could it be ?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012
if the discharge is foul smelling it could be due to infection (pelvic inflammatory disease) following pap test.antibiotics AND NSAIDs are suggested