Taking birth control, have discomfort on the left side, nausea. Had fallen on the bum, did not treatment for UTI. Related?

I m a 26 yr old female, fairly active, 5ft 2in, 125lbs. For the past couple of days, I ve had discomfort on my left side and nausea stemming from the left side to my stomach . I haven t thrown up, but the urge is fairly high. I don t know if it s tied to a nasty spill I took while snowboarding a few days ago (I landed hard on my bum). My bowel movements have been regular; however, quantity is a bit low when going. I also had a UTI recently in which I did not see a doctor for, so perhaps that has something to do with it as well? All I know is that I feel quite uncomfortable and sick. I am sexually active but am on birth control and take it everyday, at the same time. Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013