Taking birth control, had unprotected sex. Can I still become pregnant on my next period if I have a normal period now?

So I have one question. I had sex with a guy using the pull out method last night so (7/29) I know the pull out method doesn t work all the time so I m on birth control as well and have been for two years. I take it regularly between 8-9 at night. I m suppose to get my period Tuesday. Meaning I would of had sex two days before my period. I know I m going to get it because I have the same symptoms. My question is: If I have a normal period this week can I still become pregnant on my NEXT period?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Hi Jenn
If,you had intercourse 2days before your periods,
then,there are no chances of getting pregnant in
your next cycle.
As,you are taking pills regularly,overall chances of getting
pregnant are minimal.
Take Care