Taking birth control for menstrual cramps. What should I do to be able to have children?

Hi, my name is Lisa i am currently on birth control due to the fact that i have extremely painful pains during my period. when i am not on it, i am literally on the ground not able to get up because of the pains, i would love to have kids in the future but it worries me that i cant be off of my birth control for more than 4 days without these painful pains occuring. what should i do to be able to have kids. i am 15 years old, 146 pounds and 5 4.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013