Taking birth control for acne, still have blackheads. Any suggestions?

hey there, i m just turning 16 and have struggled with moderate acne since about age 12. my own dermatologist has me on a hormone-controling birth control that has helped immensely, but i still struggle with small blackheads on my nose, between my eyebrows and on my chin . they are small, but seem to gather oil and eventually i break out. they won t go away, even though i m pretty good with my skincare rituals. any suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012