Taking birth control. How long will I bleed after stopping pill?

I have been on birth control for 6 years after the birth of my son. It is Sprintec and at first I was taking it as though it were Seasonique as directed by my ob/gyn. (four periods a year) I will be getting married in Feb. and will be going off the pill . For the past 6 mths. I have given myself a monthly period instead of doing four periods a year. I ve been doing this in preparation to conceive. How long will I bleed after permanently going off of the pill or is this not something that you can answer?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer