Taking azzurett birth control pills, had unprotected intercourse. Can this be pregnancy?

I have a quick birth control question. I m currently on Azzurett and have been for 12 years. I missed a month since I did not have insurance. I went back on the pill a month later. During this entire time I did not have intercourse. I flew out to see my fiance last week. I was due to have my period during this time so I just started my next pack of pills so I would skip it. During my 2 days visit we had unprotected intercourse. I had spotting both before my visit and after. I have continued to take my birth control pills and we have not had intercourse since. I m a bit concerned (okay very) that I might be pregnant. I know there is always a chance that I might be - but is it safe to assume I m not.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer