Taking azoran for skin rash, endogenous eczema. Have nausea. Taking pantosec DSR. Continue?

hi, i am taking azoran 50mg tds for my skin rash, endogenous eczema. It is to be continued for atleast 3 months, that is from my dermatologist. I have nausea which is not much responding to even pantosec DSR. My skin is though better and my joint pains also better, but i now wonder what would be the long term implications on my other organs due to my immune system being suppressed, and for how long should it stay that i can not have the eczema coming back? is it not mere luck that my dermat friend is looking up to...i am not sure.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013