Taking avorstatin and fenofibrate. Swelling in the lower legs and ankles. Have alcohol addiction. Any advice?

I'vw been taking Fenofibrate 200mg capsules for past week, alongside Avorstatin. No probs other than my ankles and lower legs are swollen most of the day. They go down at night after being in bed but throughout the day they gradually worsen. No pain, but at night I have to put them up on a chair as they ache and are very swollen. My job involves sitting down all day in front of a computer so they are worse during the week. I do have quite a high level of alcohol intake also. Any advice you could give?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013