Taking avil for cold, fever, tiredness. Does it have a side effect?

Dr. I am 42 yrs, having 4 kids..our sexual life is very question is that..when ever if i feel COLD/ FEVER or TIREDNESS. I am using Avil 50mg. 3-4 times a week..actually i am working in Saudia Arabia..due to local weather if i feel i am taking the above tables, generally i take the tablets before going to the bed...when i wake up i feel myself very fresh...and since one year i am taking this tables...i like to know that is there any side effect to my health..or to my sexual life..please advise me...
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013