Taking avas for high cholesterol levels. LDL high. ECG showing abnormality in V3 and V6 nodes, myocardial ischemia. Advice?

Hi, iam a 50 year old lady and a spinster. I have been taking avas 10 mg for the past two years for my high cholestrol levels. Though the levels have come down now, it is (LDL) is 153 which the doctoe says is high. I had recently gone for a health check up where my ECG showed some abnormality in V3 and V6 nodes. I was advised a TMTand did it for 8 minutes. The TMT says CSA is positive for inducible myocardial ischemia and 0.5mm st dep in inferior and V3-V6 leads noted during exercise and recovery. I do not have any other problems. Kinly advise me.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013