Taking aripiprazole for psychosis. Periods of depression, hearing voices. Need a permanent cure

hello there, i am Richard and i have been diagnosed with psychosis and i take 20mg of aripiprazole , i remember having periods of depression , and seeing visions on the wall they appeared to be moving they were flat and as i was thinking about these images they were appearing on the wall like they were being projected onto the wall. I remember which sounded like my own voice repeating sentences over and over again while sitting down the voice was saying things like an erection can occur through positive emotions such as excitement and you think about gays when you smell the smell does this sound like i was hearing voices? i started to believe that people was reading my mind and that my behaviour changed like i was irritated.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013